Sunday, May 10, 2015

You Never Knew Me

I've reached a point where I don't speak
Neither cry.
The tears, physical ones have dried up
I just feel as though I'm lost in a maze
And that it's dark, There's no way out.
I no more scream, My throat has choked up.
I have no more strength to pursue.
I have let go of everything I once held on to.
I don't ask questions anymore.
The thoughts have numbed.
The Anger and the frustration has died down.
I know that there's no end to it.
Just emptiness and a feeling as though something is lost that can't be regained.
There's no storm in my brain,just a silence, a long silence of destruction.
I'm a recovered person apparently.
But there's so much I just can't say.
Your talks, your laughs, your smile
And your lies, your grimace, your ruthless grace.
Your ignorance and my longing.
Your game and my feelings.
Your lies and my belief.
There's so much to the story between us yet few words to explain.
I've decided I'll keep my silence diligently,
For you won't hear me,
For you never knew me.

No comments:

Post a Comment